At NCC Internet Services, we believe that it’s easier being green than the song suggests.
We’ve made a commitment to provide exemplary service to our customers, while running our business in an environmentally-conscious way.
To this end, we…
- Office in a recycled building — our Deep Ellum building used to be a Studebaker parts warehouse
- Use 100% wind-generated power from Green Mountain Energy at our office
- Recycle all of our waste paper, packing materials, and plastic bottles
- Use recycled paper for invoicing and mailing envelopes
- Offer our clients the option of no-paper email invoicing
- Use environmentally friendly cleaning supplies in our office
- Encourage our employees to carpool or use public transportation whenever possible
- Participate in technology recycling programs to dispose of our outdated computer equipment
- Donate usable surplus equipment to non-profit groups