The first line in is through the line organization. We encourage you to report any suspected Code of Conduct violations directly to your manager, your manager’s superior, Human Resources, Legal, Finance or your Group Compliance. However, if you feel you cannot report to any of these resources, you can use the Tell Me, NCC’s whistleblower channel where reports can be made anonymously.
- When submitting a report, you will be asked to provide your identity to enable your concern to be handled most effectively, but you can also choose to be anonymous. The likelihood of a successful investigation is higher if you choose to provide your identity. The more information you can provide, the better.
- It is important for the investigation that the reporter gives as much information as possible to assist in the investigation (always helpful: “what, when, how, where” – “who” when necessary for solving the matter). Moreover, any documentation that can be provided will be helpful.
- If you remember something important about the issue after filing the report, you can use your password to return to the Tell Me Line and access your original report. At that point, you can add more details or answer questions you may have received from Group Compliance.
- Submitted reports will be received by Group Function Compliance and you will be provided with a unique report key and password to enable you to safely communicate with the team there. We urge you to follow up regularly to check your report for questions or feedback. The reports will then be passed to authorized resources for investigation.
- All reports are handled with confidentiality, and we protect whistleblowers from retaliation. By reporting into the whistleblower channel, the whistleblower understands that some information may be shared with relevant functions within NCC and all information is handled with protection and confidentiality.