Installation instructions iOS (iPhone)
- Download the screensaver to your phone.
- Go to “Settings” on your phone and on to "Wallpaper”.
- Click “Choose a New Wallpaper”.
- Click "All photos" and select the screensaver photo.
- Click "Set" and then "Set Home screen", "Set Lock screen" or "Set both".
- Save the screensaver to your phone.
- Go to the "Photos" app.
- Select the screensaver and click the share icon in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Select "Use as Wallpaper", Click "Set" and then select "Set Home screen", "Set Lock screen" or "Set both".
Installation instructions Android
1. Download the screensaver to your phone.
2. Start setting your home screen by pressing and holding a blank area on your screen (meaning where no apps are placed), and home screen options will appear.
3. Select "Add Wallpaper" and choose whether the wallpaper is intended for "Home screen", "Lock screen", or "Home and lock screen".
4. Another set of options will appear where you can choose where the photo you would like to use will be coming from: Gallery, Photos, Live Wallpapers or Wallpapers.
5. If you choose a photo from the Gallery, you will be able to crop the image to a suitable size. Once satisfied, simply click "Done".