IT Service Manager - Digital Workplace Tools
We are building for the future – can you help us realize our IT roadmap?
We are looking for a driven and experienced IT Service Manager for our product area Digital Workplace Tools (based on Microsoft 365).
The role as IT Service Manager for Digital Workplace Tools
As IT Service Manager you will have the overall responsibility for the end-user facing delivery of M365 services within our Digital Workplace area. Digital Workplace (DWP) services at NCC includes digital capabilities for communication, collaboration, information, and workflows.
In the position you are proactively designing, governing, and developing our services on M365. You will work together with M365 application Service Manager, adoption specialists and subject matter experts in the DWP delivery team. You engage with relevant vendors and suppliers to secure the service delivery. Also, you work closely with the key business stakeholders to understand their business demands and their requirements.
Your Main Responsibilities
Governance of Digital Workplace services including collaboration, communication, information, and workflow-capabilities built on the M365 platform. Ensure that governance processes are designed, defined and configurations are setup accordingly. Service documentation is in place and up to date. Service SLA and maintenance, process support, budgeting and follow-up of SLA’s related to the service as well as ensuring compliance and IT security.
Regularly conduct life-cycle management activities and follow-up to ensure that our environment is constantly optimized.
Ensure IT and Business activities are digitized and automatized to the highest extent to ensure increased business value and that menial tasks are delegated. Continually identify and explore opportunities for the service and business improvements incl. more efficient use of the available technologies and increase of automation capabilities.
- We believe you are experienced in developing and managing the complete lifecycle - planning, control and managing of IT services.
- You are skilled in stakeholder management and have the ability to understand requirements and turn them into delivered services.
- You easily communicate and engage with others, excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential. Excellent ability in English language (oral and written).
- You are result oriented with a passion to perform.
- You possess good financial and reporting skills which are necessary for managing cost control and budgeting.
- High performing team player with good self-awareness and personal effectiveness skills. Structured with great skills to capture, plan, structure, communicate and execute an idea from start to finish.
- Experience and demonstrated track record in IT service management.
- Experience in working with ITSM processes as the day-to-day operations include managing changes, requests and problems.
- Professional experience in managing M365. Configure, deploy and manage Microsoft 365 workloads that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and communication.
- As we are applying an Agile way of working in our IT-functions it is also meriting if you have experience from working agile, but the most important thing is that you possess an agile mindset being a team player who always strive for continuous improvements.
This position can be in any of our major cities in the Nordics.
The position may require travelling 1-2 days a month within the Nordic countries, although we do apply a flexible way of working and strive to collaborate digitally as much as possible.
In accordance with NCC: s safety culture we conduct background checks on final candidates.
You will be reporting to the IT Competence Manager whilst working cross-functions in an Agile team driven by the Service Owner for Digital Workplace Tools.
Contact and application
If you have any questions, please contact Anders Blankholm, IT Competence Manager, +4560915391.after 22-08-11. Please register your application and CV in English below. Selection will start in week 33 so please apply no later than 2021-08-17.
Welcome with your application!
At NCC, you become part of an organization with good values, high environmental awareness, and a strong will to succeed together. Every day, our more than 13,000 employees make decisions that improve people's everyday lives, both today and tomorrow. Here you work in a strong community together with committed and professional colleagues who are driven to learn new things, achieve goals, share experiences, and make a real difference together. We challenge ourselves to drive development and create sustainable solutions that move society forward with new knowledge. We kindly but firmly decline contact with recruiters and sellers of advertising or staffing solutions.