Last day for application: 2021-04-15
We are currently recruiting IT professionals who thrive on becoming important players in our digital transformation journey. We promise that you will face interesting challenges to be solved together with a team of smart colleagues in a rewarding work environment.
The construction industry is currently facing a development leap where the change agent is spelled digitalization. NCC is leading the way by developing our business and future proofing our IT platform.
Successful candidates would join the Group function Development Operations Services (DOS), which leads NCC’s strategy development and major change programs in the business. With 130+ employees, DOS also drives research and innovation and is NCC’s development and delivery function for operations and IT development.
You will be very important for us in our strategic journey why we need you to
- have a good knowledge of IT procurement area and in minimum seven years’ experience of an equivalent role, especially working with IT categories and strategic IT sourcing
- have category experience in Information Technology categories, focus on cloud solutions and software
- have knowledge in sourcing multi-cloud environments
- be experienced in complex IT service sourcing, supplier management or/and agile sourcing techniques and information security and data privacy knowledge (will be considered as a merit)
- be experienced in supplier management with a focus on continuous improvement and innovation development (will be considered as a strong merit)
- understand the complexity of business processes when sourcing new capabilities to the organization, have a good understanding of intellectual property rights and a value of data in the context of software categories (will be seen as a benefit)
- have experience of performing in strategic sourcing roles interacting directly with different type of stakeholders (i.e. Business, IT, EA, R&D)
- have knowledge, comfort and motivation in negotiating everything from standard legal terms to evaluating and driving complex software agreements to an end
- have experience in leading end to end sourcing process acting as a responsible sourcing project lead starting in early stages of product-development projects in where you are accustomed to being responsible for requirements handling, supplier selection and evaluation process and contracting
- have a deep interest in maintaining your knowledge regarding relevant technology development, tools and methods as well as trends and outlook beyond traditional IT procurement area (incl. agile way of working, platform ecosystems, IT frameworks, digital transformation).
Since the position involves international contacts, we also need you to have excellent written and oral communication skills in English and one other Nordic language.
To be successful in this position you as a person need to
- be a strong team player
- have an attitude to do everything from the scratch if required
- have a genuine interest in new technologies, business models, methods, and processes
- have a good business process orientation and understanding
- work well under pressure with strong level of self-leadership
- act as a change agent on establishing a process-oriented IT sourcing within the area of your responsibility be
- result driven and have ability to engage, persuade and follow-up to ensure the results
- be adventurous, you are willing to try new sourcing techniques and think outside of the box.
The position will be at our office in Stockholm, but a placement at other Swedish offices could also be possible. The position may require travelling 2-3 days a month within the Nordic countries.
Contact and application
If you have any questions, please contact DOS IT Competence Manager Helena Ericsson, Helena.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please register your application and CV in English below. Selection is ongoing, so please apply as soon as possible but no later than 2021-04-15.
Welcome with your application!
Not of interest for you? - please feel free to recommend a friend.
At NCC, you become part of an organization with good values, high environmental awareness and a strong will to succeed together.
Every day, our more than 15,500 employees make decisions that improve people's everyday lives, both today and tomorrow. Here you work in a strong community together with committed and professional colleagues who are driven to learn new things, achieve goals, share experiences and make a real difference together. We challenge ourselves to drive development and create sustainable solutions that move society forward with new knowledge.
As one of the Nordic region's leading construction and property development companies, we develop commercial properties, build schools, hospitals, homes, roads, bridges and other infrastructure that shapes our way of life, work and travel in society. Through our industrial operations, we offer products and services with a focus on stone materials and asphalt production, paving assignments.
We safeguard a sustainable working life with a strong focus on safety, personal development and a balance between work and leisure.
NCC must reflect our customers as well as society at large and is dependent on employees with different skills. We strive to employ people with different backgrounds and value the knowledge and experience it brings.
We kindly but firmly decline contact with recruiters and sellers of advertising or staffing solutions.