Last day for application: 2021-08-22
We are building for the future – can you help us realize our IT roadmap?
The construction industry is currently facing a development leap where the change agent is spelled digitalization. NCC is leading the way by developing our business and future proofing our IT platform.
We are currently recruiting IT professionals who thrive on becoming important players in our digital transformation journey, taking construction to new heights through IT.
Successful candidates would join the Group function for Development & Operations (DOS), which leads NCC´s strategic development and major change programs in the business. DOS is NCC’s development and delivery function for IT as well as operations development and research & innovation. We are a Nordic organization with 140+ employees working together closely under one common management. Cooperation in- and between units is key for us to deliver value to NCCs business areas, and therefore we are currently transforming to an Agile mindset and way of working in Agile teams.
This role is more about seeing potential solutions, suggesting how NCC should use them, interact with other professionals (Service Managers, Developers, Project Managers, other Architects) into getting consensus and then oversee that the implementation works as intended. You should also transfer knowledge to junior professionals within the area and to other Stakeholders. You will be part of the Cloud & Infrastructure Agile team.
In this position you will:
- Identity challenges and proactively suggest solutions within the area
- Develop Target Architecture in the Cloud and IT Infrastructure domain
- Interact with Cloud & IT Infrastructure team to develop the team and our standard practices
- Interact with other Architects as a Subject Matter Expert and provide support in various projects
- Analyze business requirements, as well as IT operational and non-business requirements (e.g., performance), to design appropriate solutions
- Deliver solution architecture, i.e., Service Design documentation (SAD) including process, application, data, integration, and infrastructure architecture
- Deliver input to development initiatives time, cost and risk for proposed solution/service designs
- Follow the architecture principles, guidelines and frameworks defined by NCCs Enterprise Architecture
- Assist in problem resolution and support the development team through consultation and problem research
- Be the driver of the architectural perspective during the RFP-process
- Work with vendors/suppliers involved in developing a solution to ensure they follow the decided solution design
- Participate in architecture forums to provide input to the assigned development
- Ensure that the expected quality of solutions is achieved
- Assist in the harvesting of the solution design from project into NCCs Enterprise Architecture together with appointed Enterprise Architect.
We believe that you have an academic degree or similar in IT and have good knowledge of work processes in large companies. You have several years of experience from the similar role. You are fluent in English and one of the Nordic languages, both verbally and written. Experience in ITIL and Agile processes are also an asset.
You will be very important for us in our strategic journey why we need you to:
- Be experienced with all IaaS and PaaS services in Azure
- Strong background in DevOps and Agile methodology, this also includes the understanding how to architect automation in Azure Devops and Github Enterprise
- Solution architecture knowledge and in experience in: Azure, MS365, Power platform
- Be familiar with NIST and ISO standards (especially ISO27001 and NIST SP 800-53) and how they can be implemented in cloud services
- Microsoft CAF knowledge
- Deep understanding of Azure AD and how modern authentication can be implemented.
To be successful in this position you as a person need to:
- Be able to present complex information in a simplified way
- Be a strong team player
- Be open for change and implementation of new ways of working
- Have a humble and servant attitude with passion to deliver and operate with high quality
- Have a genuine interest in new technologies, business models, methods, and processes
- Work well under pressure with strong level of self-leadership.
Contact and application
If you have any questions, please contact DOS IT Competence Manager – Szilvia Schöffer, email@example.com after 21-08-02. Please register your application and CV in English below. Selection will start in week 34 so please apply no later than 2021-08-22.
Welcome with your application!
Not of interest for you? - please feel free to recommend a friend.
At NCC, you become part of an organization with good values, high environmental awareness and a strong will to succeed together.
Every day, our more than 15,500 employees make decisions that improve people's everyday lives, both today and tomorrow. Here you work in a strong community together with committed and professional colleagues who are driven to learn new things, achieve goals, share experiences and make a real difference together. We challenge ourselves to drive development and create sustainable solutions that move society forward with new knowledge.
As one of the Nordic region's leading construction and property development companies, we develop commercial properties, build schools, hospitals, homes, roads, bridges and other infrastructure that shapes our way of life, work and travel in society. Through our industrial operations, we offer products and services with a focus on stone materials and asphalt production, paving assignments.
We safeguard a sustainable working life with a strong focus on safety, personal development and a balance between work and leisure.
NCC must reflect our customers as well as society at large and is dependent on employees with different skills. We strive to employ people with different backgrounds and value the knowledge and experience it brings.
We kindly but firmly decline contact with recruiters and sellers of advertising or staffing solutions.