IT Security Architect to NCC
Last day for application: 2022-09-06
We are building for the future - can you help us realize our IT roadmap?
The construction industry is currently facing a development leap where the change agent is spelled digitalization. NCC is leading the way by developing our business and future proofing our IT platform. We are currently recruiting IT professionals who thrive on becoming important players in our digital transformation journey, taking construction to new heights through IT.
You will join the Group function "Finance & IT", which leads NCC´s strategic development and major change programs in the business. Finance & IT is NCC's development and delivery function for IT as well as operations development and research & innovation. We are a Nordic organization with 140+ employees working together closely under one common management. Cooperation in- and between units is key for us to deliver value to NCCs business areas, and therefore we have adapted an Agile team-based setup with focus on collaboration, people and efficient delivery and development.
Your role and responsibilities
As our IT Security Architect, you will drive NCC group Information Security architecture in alignment with NCC Enterprise Architecture. You will be an essential team member in IT Security team within NCC Development & Operations Services/ Information & Technology unit. We utilize agile methodology in the IT Security development and your colleagues are seasoned IT Security and Privacy development & operations professionals from different Nordic countries.
In this position you will
- maintain and monitor security controls and measures
- provide security support and consulting services
- support business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- consume security threat intelligence, information security reporting and metrics data in information security development work
- provide specialist advice and best practice approaches across teams and various stakeholders
- advise on important security-related technologies and assess the risk associated with proposed changes
- inspire and influence others to execute security principles
- help security reviewing other people's work and deliverables
You will be very important for us in our strategic journey, and we think that you
- have relevant academic degree in IT or equivalent working experience
- are familiar with modern IAM architecture and processes, Network Security and Cloud Security (with focus on Azure) and on-premise Infrastructure Security
- are fluent in English and one of the Nordic languages, both verbally and written
It is an advantage if you also have skills in
- systematic development of IT Security towards ISMS (Information Security Management System)
- agile methodology and DevSecOps pipelines
- Cloud Adoption Framework and landing zone conceptual architecture.
To be successful in this position you
- are enthusiastic about the lean-agile culture and ways of working in line with security policies and standards
- have the passion for designing and delivering innovative projects
- have a curious mind and the willingness to grow and exchange your ideas and knowledge together with your teammates
- can understand the risk impact of vulnerabilities on existing and future designs and systems and identify how easy or difficult it will be to exploit these vulnerabilities
- can work with business and technology stakeholders to understand the security implications of business change
- can interpret and apply an understanding of policy and process, business architecture, and legal and other compliance implications to assist in the development of technical solutions or controls
- can make and guide effective risk-based decision making, explaining clearly how the decision has been reached
- like to work in an organization that are going through a transformation
NCC is one of the leading construction companies in the Nordics. Based on its expertise in managing complex construction processes, NCC contributes to the positive impact of construction for its customers and society. Operations include operations property development, building and infrastructure project contracting, and asphalt and stone materials production. In 2021, NCC had sales of about SEK 53 bn and 13,000 employees. NCC's shares are listed on Nasdaq, Stockholm. Read more about us and our solutions Here.
This position can be in any of our major cities in the Nordics, but you will be working closely with our stakeholders located at our office in Stockholm, Sweden. The position may require some travelling within the Nordic countries, although we do apply a flexible way of working and strive to collaborate digitally as much as possible. In accordance with NCC:s safety culture we conduct background checks on final candidates.
How to apply
In this recruitment, NCC is collaborating with Experis IT, with extensive experience in the recruitment of IT specialists and managers. You apply to the position at www.experis.se. If you have any questions, or want more information, please contact recruitment consultant Carina Eyoma, carina.eyoma @se.experis.com, or by phone +46 8 508 859 04. Please note that candidate selection will be ongoing throughout the application period, and that you therefore should apply as soon as possible.
Interviews will begin in mid-August.
We look forward to receiving your application!