Last day for application: 2023-01-31
Driven Enterprise Architect to NCC
We are building for the future - are you ready to help us realize our digital transformation?
The construction industry is currently facing a development leap where the change agent is spelled digitalization. NCC is leading the way by developing our business and future proofing our IT platform. We are currently recruiting IT professionals who thrive on becoming important players in our digital transformation journey, taking construction to new heights through IT.
You will join the Group function "Finance & IT", which leads NCC´s strategic development and major change programs in the business. Finance & IT is NCC's development and delivery function for IT as well as operations development and research & innovation. We are a Nordic organization with 150+ employees working together closely under one common management. Cooperation in- and between units is key for us to deliver value to NCCs business areas, and therefore we have adapted an Agile team-based setup with focus on collaboration, people and efficient delivery and development.
Your role and responsibilities
As Enterprise Architect you are responsible for the holistic view and provide guidance and set the strategic direction for business change. You ensure that NCC's application, information, integration, and IT infrastructure landscape is optimized to enable our capabilities and business processes information use, as well as support continuous improvement of these.
In this job you will
- Contribute to NCCs strategy work and translate strategy into concrete goals.
- Manage, develop, and secure our architecture to the strategic direction.
- Drive the definition and realization of target architecture.
- Work closely with colleagues and internal/external stakeholders to support solutions compliant with guidelines and target architecture.
- Actively contribute to projects with guidance, expertise, structural capital, and design input linked to the entire technology stack.
- Be responsible for developing and implementing appropriate architecture principles, standards, and guidelines.
- In a proactive and consultative manner secure optimization of our application landscape.
- Review and guide all change initiatives.
- Ensure that new IT services and significant changes to services and platforms are designed and implemented with a holistic perspective.
We believe that you have an Academic level of education. Possibly a degree in IT, or other for the position relevant education. We see it as very positive if you have a certification within enterprise architecture. You have good knowledge of work processes in large companies. You have several years of experience from working with enterprise architecture and have good Stakeholder Management skills. You are fluent in English and one of the Nordic languages, both verbally and written. Experience in ITIL and Agile processes are also an asset.
You will be very important for us in our strategic journey, and we think that you have:
- Experience in working in big and complex program/projects.
- The ability to take main responsibility, lead and drive assignments within relevant area.
- An agile mindset and knowledge.
- Experience from architecture design processes on target, conceptual and solution levels.
- Experience in Sparx is a plus.
To be successful in this position you
- Have a great overall architectural understanding
- Have an excellent Self-leadership
- Are a "team player" great at collaborating both within your team as well as with your co-workers in other teams and units
- Have a learning mindset, constantly looking to develop your skills and seek new ways to improve your work
- Are a driven team player that enable business change.
- Have good Communication and Relationship building skills
This position can be in any of our major cities in the Nordics. The position may require travelling, although we do apply a flexible way of working and strive to collaborate digitally as much as possible.
In accordance with NCCs safety culture we conduct background checks on final candidates.
You will be reporting to the IT Competence Manager whilst working cross-functions in an Agile team driven by the Lead Enterprise Architect who are the position's functional manager.
How to apply
In this recruitment, NCC is collaborating with Experis IT, with extensive experience in the recruitment of IT specialists and managers. You apply to the position at www.experis.se. If you have any questions, or want more information, please contact Recruitment Consultants Carina Eyoma, mail: email@example.com, mobile: +46 73-086 22 75. Please note that candidate selection will be ongoing throughout the application period, and that you therefore should apply as soon as possible.
We look forward to receiving your application!
NCC is one of the leading construction companies in the Nordics. Based on its expertise in managing complex construction processes, NCC contributes to the positive impact of construction for its customers and society. Operations include operations property development, building and infrastructure project contracting, and asphalt and stone materials production. In 2021, NCC had sales of about SEK 53 bn and 13,000 employees. NCC's shares are listed on Nasdaq, Stockholm. Read more about us and our solutions Here.