Last day for application: 2023-04-15
IT Solution Architect – Identity Access Management(IAM) to NCC
Do you want to make a real difference and make decisions that improve people's everyday lives? At NCC, we can offer you just that! You’ll get the opportunity to work in an environment influenced by sustainability, digitalization, and innovation!
We are building for the future – are you ready to help us realize our IT roadmap?
The construction industry is currently facing a development leap where the change agent is spelled digitalization. NCC is leading the way by developing our business and future proofing our IT platform. We are currently recruiting IT professionals who thrive on becoming important players in our digital transformation journey, taking construction to new heights through IT.
You will join the Group function “Finance & IT”, which leads NCC´s strategic development and major change programs in the business. Finance & IT is NCC’s development and delivery function for IT as well as operations development and research & innovation. We are a Nordic organization with 140+ employees working together closely under one common management. Cooperation in- and between units is key for us to deliver value to NCCs business areas, and therefore we have adapted an Agile team-based setup with focus on collaboration, people and efficient delivery and development.
Your role and responsibilities
The role as IT Solutions Architect - IAM is in our IT Security team.
This role is about overseeing and developing NCC IAM architecture, iterating business fit IAM solutions with respective processes, and describing how NCC should use them. Interact with other professionals (Service Managers, Developers, Project Managers, and other Architects) into getting consensus and then overseeing that the IAM implementation works as intended.
In this position you will:
- Develop IAM architecture (integrated processes, applications, data and technology) solutions to business problems in alignment with NCC reference security and enterprise architecture(s)
- Analyze business requirements, as well as IT operational and non-business requirements (e.g., performance), to design contemporary IAM architecture and practical solutions. Deliver solution architecture, i.e., Service Design Documentation including process, application, data, integration, and infrastructure architecture
- Follow NCC architecture principles, guidelines and frameworks defined by NCCs Enterprise Architecture
- Study new development within IAM field and work closely with technologies and data such as AD, ADFS, Azure AD, MIM, certificates and PKI, and underlying HR systems
- Development of IAM Strategy & Roadmap
- Identity challenges and proactively suggest solutions within IAM area
- Interact with other Architects as a Subject Matter Expert and provide support in various projects
- Deliver IAM input to NCC development initiatives; time, costs, and risk for proposed solution/service designs
- Assist in problem resolution and support the development team through consultation and problem research
- Ensure NCC IAM architecture conformance during RFP-processes
- Work with vendors/suppliers involved in developing a solution to ensure they follow NCC IAM architecture and key principles within the IAM domain
- Ensure that the expected quality of solutions is achieved.
We believe that you have an academic degree or similar qualifications in IT and have good knowledge of work processes in large companies. You have several years of experience from a similar role. You are fluent in English and one of the Nordic languages, both verbally and written. Experience in ITIL and Agile processes are also an asset.
You will be very important for us in our strategic journey, why we need you to:
- Be familiar with NIST and ISO standards (especially ISO27001 and NIST SP 800-53) and how they can be implemented in cloud services and in hybrid environments
- Be familiar with Microsoft IAM and respective security stack (AD, ADFS, Azure AD, MIM, Defender for Identity, Identity Protection to name some of the core capabilities)
- Possess Microsoft CAF (cloud adoption framework) knowledge.
To be successful in this position you as a person need to:
- Be able to present complex information in a simplified way
- Have excellent Self-leadership
- Be a “team player” great at collaborating both within your team as well as with your co-workers in other teams and units
- Have a learning mindset, constantly looking to develop your skills and seek new ways to improve your work.
This position can be in any of our major cities in the Nordics.
The position may require travelling 1-2 days a month within the Nordic countries, although we do apply a flexible way of working and strive to collaborate digitally as much as possible. You will be reporting to the IT Competence Manager whilst working cross-functions in NCC IT Security & Privacy Ops Agile team driven by the Service Owner.
In accordance with NCC’s safety culture we conduct background checks on final candidates.
Contact and application
Please register your application with Cover Letter and CV in English. Selection is ongoing, so please apply as soon as possible but no later than 15-04-2023. For further information on this position, please contact Anders Blankholm, IT Competence Manager, +4560915391 or Karin Österman de Wall, HR Recruitment Specialist.
At NCC, you become part of an organization with good values, high environmental awareness, and a strong will to succeed together. Every day, our more than 14,500 employees make decisions that improve people's everyday lives, both today and tomorrow. Here you work in a strong community together with committed and professional colleagues who are driven to learn new things, achieve goals, share experiences, and make a real difference together. We challenge ourselves to drive development and create sustainable solutions that move society forward with new knowledge. We kindly but firmly decline contact with recruiters and sellers of advertising or staffing solutions.
We kindly but firmly decline contact with recruiters and sellers of advertising or staffing solutions.