Questions concerning login
NCC's Supplier portal
NCC Supplier Portal is a support for the cooperation and handling of documents between NCC and our suppliers during the procurement process.
In NCC Supplier Portal you are able to:
- see ongoing inquiries in which your company participate in
- see all of your project agreements with NCC
- download attachments to inquiries, agreements and orders
- accept or decline to participate in an inquiry
- submit tenders
- share common documents visible for NCC Purchasers
- add/edit/remove contacts in the company contact lists
How do you as a supplier get access to the supplier portal?
The supplier portal is only available to those suppliers that NCC's purchasers or tender engineers have invited.
Once you have been added, you will receive an email with login information and a link to the portal. Read more about the login function in the guides to the right.
If you are interested in becoming a supplier to NCC, we recommend that you contact a project that would suit your business. A selection of projects can be found here.
Questions concerning login issues to NCC supplier portal
Opening hours 07.00 - 17.00 CET. Calls outside phone hours will be handled the following weekday
Read our instruction and guide to Supplier Portal.
Guide - Login with a Microsoft Account (PDF)