Information regarding the NCC Annual General Meeting on April 1, 2020 in view of the coronavirus
As previously announced, NCC plans to hold its Annual General Meeting on April 1 at 4:30 pm, at Norra Latin, Drottninggatan 71 B, Stockholm, Sweden. However, NCC will take precautionary measures to reduce the risk of the spread of infection on account of the coronavirus. We are monitoring developments in society carefully and will revise this decision as needed.
NCC has decided on the following measures:
- Registration will take place starting at 4:00 p.m. CET instead of 3:30 p.m.
- No food or drink will be served
- Only a few members from the Board of Directors and Executive Team will be in attendance
- The CEO and Chairman of the Board will give no addresses at the meeting. Recorded speeches will be published afterwards on the company’s website
- We encourage all shareholders to carefully observe the recommendations of government authorities regarding the spread of infection, both for their own and others’ health
- We would like to remind shareholders of the possibility of appointing a proxy. The proxy form is available on www.ncc.com
We appreciate our shareholders’ understanding in the face of these changes under the prevailing circumstances. Please refer to ncc.com for any further updates.
For additional information, please contact:
Maria Grimberg, Head of Communication, NCC +46 (0)708 96 12 88
About NCC. Our vision is to renew our industry and provide superior sustainable solutions. NCC is one of the leading companies in the Nordics within construction, infrastructure and property development, with sales of SEK 58 billion and 15,500 employees in 2019. The NCC share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.