Interim report January 1 - September 30, 2018
Comprehensive analysis impacted earnings
- Orders received amounted to SEK 12,738 M (12,738) in the third quarter and to SEK 44,093 M (40,554) for the January-September period
- Net sales amounted to SEK 14,269 M (13,075) in the third quarter and to SEK 39,513 M (38,168) for the January-September period
- The result after financial items amounted to a negative SEK 1,133 M (pos: 339) for the third quarter and to a negative SEK 1,078 M (pos: 1,048) for the January-September period. Earnings in the third quarter were charged with revaluations in the amount of SEK 1,565 M
- The result after tax amounted to a negative SEK 955 M (pos: 283) in the third quarter and a negative SEK 910 M (pos: 881) for the January-September period
- Earnings per share after dilution amounted to negative SEK 8.87 (pos: 2.59) in the third quarter and to negative SEK 8.47 (pos: 8.11) for the January-September period
Mattias Lundgren , Chief Financial Officer NCC +46 (0)70 228 88 81
Johan Bergman , IR Manager NCC +46 (0)70-354 80 35
This is the type of information that NCC is obligated to disclose pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was issued for publication through the agency of the contact person set out above on October 25, 2018 at 07:10 a.m. CET.
About NCC. Our vision is to renew our industry and provide superior sustainable solutions. NCC is one of the leading companies in the Nordics within construction, infrastructure and property development, with sales of SEK nearly 55 billion and 17,800 employees in 2017. The NCC share is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.