Interim report for the first quarter 2023
Good orders received in all business areas.
“Good orders received is a sign of activity in the market. A favorable result from property sales boosted the quarter, which was otherwise characterized by seasonally low activity”, says Tomas Carlsson, President and CEO, NCC.
- Good orders received in all business areas and strong order backlog
- One property sale and one sale of land were recognized in profit with favorable earnings
- Operating profit in Industry and the contracting business seasonally low
- Operating profit in Infrastructure continued to improve, construction operations impacted by lower margins
- Healthy cash flow during the quarter
- The Annual General Meeting resolved in favor of a dividend of SEK 6.00 (6.00) per share for 2022, divided between two payment occasions
First quarter 2023
- Orders received amounted to SEK 16,288 M (16,635)
- Net sales totaled SEK 12,464 M (10,111)
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 152 M (-170)
- Profit after financial items totaled SEK 185 M (-175)
- Profit after tax was SEK 153 M (-147)
- Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK 1.56 (-1.37)
NCC’s President and CEO Tomas Carlsson and Chief Financial Officer Susanne Lithander will present the report in a webcast and teleconference on April 26, 2023, at 9:00 a.m. (CEST). The presentation will be held in English. Presentation material will be available at ncc.com/ir from approximately 8:00 a.m. CEST.
Link to webcast: Webcast Q1
To participate by phone, please call one of the following numbers five minutes prior to the start of the conference.
SE: +46 8 505 100 31
UK: +44 207 107 06 13
US: +1 631 570 56 13
For further information, please contact:
Susanne Lithander, Chief Financial Officer (CFO), +46 730 37 08 74
Maria Grimberg, Head of Communication & IR, +46 708 96 12 88
NCC’s media line: +46 8 585 519 00, email@example.com, NCC's Media bank
This information is information that NCC AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, on April 26, 2023, at 07:10 a.m. CEST.
About NCC. NCC is one of the leading construction companies in the Nordics. Based on its expertise in managing complex construction processes, NCC contributes to the positive impact of construction for its customers and society. Operations include building and infrastructure project contracting, asphalt and stone materials production and commercial property development. In 2022, NCC had sales of SEK 54 bn and 12,500 employees. The NCC shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.