Interim report for the third quarter and the January–September 2019 period
Improved earnings from a stable base
“NCC’s earnings is improving as expected from the new baseline from last year’s extensive analysis. The action program we launched is having the intended effect,” says Tomas Carlsson, President and CEO of NCC.
- Orders received for the Group are stable, and the order backlog remains on a high level
- The operating profit of SEK 568 M for the quarter entailed a strengthening of approximately 24 percent compared to the year-earlier period, adjusted for revaluations totaling SEK -1,565 M
Third quarter 2019
- Orders received: SEK 12,769 M (12,738)
- Net sales: SEK 13,951 M (14,269)
- Operating profit: SEK 568 M (-1,108)
- Profit after financial items: SEK 536 M (-1,133)
- Profit after tax: SEK 459 M (-955)
- Earnings per share after dilution: SEK 4.21 (-8.87)
- Orders received: SEK 44,340 M (44,093)
- Net sales: SEK 39,995 M (39,513)
- Operating profit: SEK 626 M (-1,020)
- Profit after financial items: SEK 545 M (-1,078)
- Profit after tax: SEK 467 M (-910)
- Earnings per share after dilution: SEK 4.17 (-8.47)
Susanne Lithander, Chief Financial Officer, NCC +46 (0)73-037 08 74
Maria Grimberg, Head of Communications and Investor Relations, NCC +46 (0)708-96 12 88
This is the type of information that NCC AB is obligated to disclose pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was issued for publication through the agency of the contact person set out above on October 28, 2019 at 7:10 a.m. CET.
About NCC. Our vision is to renew our industry and provide superior sustainable solutions. NCC is one of the leading companies in the Nordics within construction, infrastructure and property development, with sales of SEK over 57 billion and 16,500 employees in 2018. The NCC share is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.