Interim report January 1 - June 30, 2018
Increased sales and slightly lower earnings for NCC in the second quarter
- Orders received amounted to SEK 13,834 M (16,385) in the second quarter and to SEK 31,355 M (27,816) in the first half of the year
- Net sales amounted to SEK 14,349 M (13,345) in the second quarter and to SEK 25,244 M (25,093) in the first half of the year
- Profit after financial items totaled SEK 427 M (484) in the second quarter and to SEK 55 M (709) in the first half of the year
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 341 M (405) in the second quarter and SEK 45 M (598) in the first half of the year
- Earnings per share amounted to 3.12 (3.72) in the second quarter and to SEK 0.39 (5.51) in the first half of the year
For further information, please contact:
Mattias Lundgren, Chief Financial Officer, NCC, +46 70 228 88 81
Johan Bergman, IR Manager, NCC, +46 8 585 523 53, +46 70 354 80 35
This is the type of information that NCC is obligated to disclose pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was issued for publication through the agency of the contact person set out above on July 18, 2018, at 7:10 a.m. (CEST).
About NCC. Our vision is to renew our industry and provide superior sustainable solutions. NCC is one of the leading companies in construction, infrastructure and property development in the Nordic region, with sales of almost SEK 55 billion and 17,800 employees in 2017. The NCC share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.