NCC’s Board of Directors has decided to buy back and sell Series B treasury shares
Pursuant to its mandate from the Annual General Meeting held on April 5, 2017, the Board of Directors of NCC AB (publ) has decided to buy back and sell the company’s own Series B shares.
The reason for the Board of Directors’ decision to utilize the mandate is to secure the company’s obligations (including costs for social security fees) due to NCC’s outstanding long-term performance-based incentive programs (LTI 2015, LTI 2016 and LTI 2017). The purpose of the sale is to cover costs for social security fees and synthetic shares for LTI 2014.
The company’s own Series B shares will bought back in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 of the European Parliament and the council of April 16, 2014 (the Market Abuse Regulation) and the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 and will be managed by SHB, which will take its own trading decisions independent of NCC in respect of the timing of the share buybacks.
The buybacks and sales are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Acquisitions and sales may be conducted on one or more occasions between May 2 and June 10, 2017.
- A combined maximum of 60,000 Series B shares may be acquired.
- A combined maximum of 42,000 Series B shares may be sold.
- Acquisitions and sales of Series B shares are to be conducted on Nasdaq Stockholm and at a price per Series B share that is within the registered span of share prices at the particular time (the spread), by which is meant the span between the highest price paid and the lowest asked, and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 as regards price.
- The amount that is to be paid for the bought-back Series B shares may not exceed an aggregate amount of SEK 15 million.
- Payment for the Series B shares is to be made in cash.
Reporting will be made to Nasdaq Stockholm in accordance with applicable rules. The transactions will also be disclosed and published on ncc.se.
At the date of issue of this press release, the total number of NCC shares was 108,435,822, of which 13,584,771 were Series A shares and 94,851,051 Series B shares. NCC AB holds 362,222 Series B treasury shares.
For further information, please contact:
Johan Bergman, Head of Investor Relations, NCC, +46 70 354 80 35
This is the type of information that NCC could be obligated to disclose pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was issued for publication through the agency of the contact person set out above on April 28, 2017, at 8:30 a.m. CET.
About NCC. Our vision is to renew our industry and provide superior sustainable solutions. NCC is one of the leading companies in construction, property development and infrastructure in Northern Europe, with sales of SEK 53 billion and 17,000 employees in 2016. The NCC share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm