Notification of the Annual General Meeting 2022 of NCC AB
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of NCC AB will be held at Norra Latin, Drottninggatan 71 B, Stockholm, on Tuesday April 5, 2022 at 4.30 p.m.
Registration at the Meeting will begin at 3:30 p.m. when coffee will be served.
Registration and participation
Shareholders who wish to participate in the AGM must:
- be registered in the shareholders’ register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB as of Monday, March 28, 2022,
- and have notified their intention to attend the AGM no later than Wednesday, March 30, 2022.
Shareholders whose shares are held in the name of a trustee must, in addition to notifying their participation in the AGM, re-register the shares in their own name so that the shareholder is registered in the share register on March 28, 2022. Such registration may be temporary (so-called “voting right registration”) and may be requested from the trustee in accordance with the trustee’s procedures at a time in advance as determined by the trustee. Voting rights registered not later than the second banking day after March 28, 2022 will be taken into account in the preparation of the share register.
Notification can be made by regular mail to NCC AB c/o Euroclear Sweden AB, Box 191, SE 101 23 Stockholm, via NCC’s website: ncc.com (only natural persons) or by telephone to +46 8 402 92 54. Notification should include name, personal identification number (corporate registration number), address, telephone number and the number of any advisors (no more than two). If participation is to be based on a power of attorney, such a document must also be submitted in connection with notification of intention to attend the AGM. The official notice is available on NCC’s website, ncc.com.
Entry cards, which are to be presented at the entrance to the meeting premises, will be sent by regular mail as of March 31, 2022.
- Opening of the Meeting.
- Election of Chairman of the Meeting.
- Preparation and approval of the voting list.
- Approval of the agenda.
- Election of two officers, in addition to the Chairman, to verify the minutes.
- Determination of whether the meeting has been duly convened.
- Report by the Chairman of the Board and address by the CEO.
- Any questions from Shareholders.
- Presentation of the Annual Report and the Auditors’ Report, and the Consolidated Financial Report and Auditors’ Report on the Consolidated Financial Report, as well as the Auditors’ Report on the Audit Work for 2021.
- Motions concerning the adoption of the Income Statement and the Balance Sheet and the Consolidated Income Statement and Consolidated Balance Sheet.
- Motions concerning the disposition to be made of the Company’s profit or loss as shown in the balance sheet adopted by the Meeting.
- Motions concerning approval of remuneration report.
- Motions concerning the discharge of the Members of the Board and the CEO from personal liability for their administration during the 2021 fiscal year.
- Motions concerning the number of Members of the Board to be elected by the AGM.
- Determination of the fees to be paid to the Board Members and Auditor.
- Election of Members of the Board and Chairman of the Board.
- Election of Auditor.
- Election of members of the Nomination Committee and of the Chair of the Nomination Committee.
- Motion concerning guidelines for determining executive remuneration.
- Motions concerning authorization for the Board of Directors to:
- repurchase own Series B shares and
- transfer own Series B shares.
- Closing of the Meeting.
The complete motions will be available on NCC’s website ncc.com.
A notice convening the AGM is published in Post- och Inrikes Tidningar on February 24, 2022 and on NCC’s website ncc.com. Confirmation of the notice convening the AGM is announced in Dagens Nyheter and Svenska Dagbladet on February 24, 2022.
Read the entire official notification in the enclosed PDF document.
Processing of personal data
For information on how your personal data is treated, reference is made to NCC AB’s Integrity policy for general shareholder meetings, https://www.euroclear.com/dam/ESw/Legal/Privacy-notice-bolagsstammor-engelska.pdf
For further information, please contact:
Maria Grimberg, Head of Communication and IR, +46 70-8961288
Tove Stål, Head of Group External Relations, +46 76 521 61 02
About NCC. NCC is one of the leading construction companies in the Nordics. Based on its expertise in managing complex construction processes, NCC contributes to the positive impact of construction for its customers and society. Operations include commercial property development, building and infrastructure project contracting, and asphalt and stone materials production. In 2021, NCC had sales of SEK 53 bn and 13,000 employees. The NCC shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.