Year-end report January 1 - December 31, 2017
Focus on enhancing profitability and reducing overheads
- Orders received amounted to SEK 16,295 M (16,267) in the fourth quarter and to SEK 56,990 M (56,506) for the January-December period
- Net sales totaled SEK 16,318 M (16,519) in the fourth quarter and SEK 54,608 M (52,934) for the January-December period
- The Group reported a loss after financial items of SEK 19 M (profit: 630) in the fourth quarter and a profit of SEK 1,150 M (profit: 1,341) for the January-December period
- Profit after tax was SEK 34 M (501) in the fourth quarter and SEK 1,009 M (1,116) for the January-December period
- Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK 0.30 (4.64) in the fourth quarter and to SEK 9.29 (73.81*) for the January-December period
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 8.00 (8.00) per share for 2017, divided into two payments (read more on page 11)
- *In this report, Bonava is reported as a discontinued operation according to IFRS 5 (see accounting policies on page 16 and Note 4) and is included in NCC’s income statement up to June 7, 2016. Earnings from the discontinued operation comprise Bonava’s profit for the period January 1 to June 7, 2016 plus the difference between Bonava’s market capitalization on the listing date and Bonava’s shareholders’ equity on the spinoff date.
Mattias Lundgren, Chief Financial Officer, NCC +46 70 228 88 81
Johan Bergman, IR Manager, NCC +46 8 585 523 53, +46 70 354 80 35
This is the type of information that NCC is obligated to disclose pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was issued for publication through the agency of the contact persons set out above on January 25, 2018, at 8:00 a.m. CET.