Notification of the 2023 Annual General Meeting of NCC AB
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of NCC AB will be held at SPACE Arena, Sergelarkaden, Sergels torg, Stockholm, at 2.30 p.m. on Friday, March 31, 2023.
Registration at the Meeting will begin at 1:30 p.m. when coffee will be served. Directions to SPACE Arena are available on NCC’s website ncc.com.
Registration and participation
Shareholders who wish to participate in the AGM must:
- be registered in the shareholders’ register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB as of Thursday, March 23, 2023,
- and have notified their intention to attend the AGM no later than Monday, March 27, 2023.
Shareholders whose shares are held in the name of a trustee must, in addition to notifying their participation in the AGM, re-register the shares in their own name so that the shareholder is registered in the share register on March 23, 2023. Such registration may be temporary (so-called “voting right registration”) and may be requested from the trustee in accordance with the trustee’s procedures at a time in advance as determined by the trustee. Voting rights registered not later than the second banking day after March 23, 2023 will be taken into account in the preparation of the share register.
Notification can be made by regular mail to NCC AB c/o Euroclear Sweden AB, Box 191, SE-101 23 Stockholm, via NCC’s website: ncc.com (only natural persons) or by telephone to +46 8 402 92 54. Notification should include name, personal identification number (corporate registration number), address, telephone number and the number of any advisors (no more than two). If participation is to be based on a power of attorney, such a document must also be submitted in connection with notification of the intention to attend the AGM. The official notice is available on NCC’s website, ncc.com.
Registered attendees who wish to participate in the AGM must show valid ID at the entrance to the meeting premises.
- Opening of the Meeting.
- Election of Chairman of the Meeting.
- Preparation and approval of the voting list.
- Approval of the agenda.
- Election of two officers, in addition to the Chairman, to verify the minutes.
- Determination of whether the meeting has been duly convened.
- Report by the Chairman of the Board and address by the CEO.
- Any questions from shareholders.
- Presentation of the Annual Report and the Auditors’ Report, and the Consolidated Financial Report and Auditors’ Report on the Consolidated Financial Report, as well as the Auditors’ Report on the Audit Work for 2022.
- Motions concerning the adoption of the Income Statement and the Balance Sheet and the Consolidated Income Statement and Consolidated Balance Sheet.
- Motions concerning the disposition to be made of the Company’s profit or loss as shown in the balance sheet adopted by the Meeting.
- Motions concerning approval of Remuneration Report.
- Motions concerning the discharge of the Members of the Board and the CEO from personal liability for their administration during the 2022 fiscal year.
- Motions concerning the number of Members of the Board to be elected by the AGM.
- Determination of the fees to be paid to the Board Members and Auditor.
- Election of Members of the Board and Chairman of the Board.
- Election of Auditor.
- Election of members of the Nomination Committee and of the Chair of the Nomination Committee.
- Motion concerning guidelines for determining executive remuneration.
- Motions concerning:
- Introduction of a long-term performance-based incentive program (LTI 2023 Share Program).
- Transfer of own Series B shares to participants of LTI 2023 Share Program.
- Authorization for the Board of Directors to decide on transfer of own Series B shares.
- Third-party share-swap agreements due to LTI 2023 Share Program.
- Motions concerning:
- Reduction of the share capital through the cancellation of own Series B shares.
- Increase in the share capital through a bonus issue without the issue of new shares.
- Closing of the Meeting.
The complete motions will be available on NCC’s website ncc.com.
A notice convening the AGM will be published in Post- och Inrikes Tidningar on February 24, 2023 and on NCC’s website ncc.com. Confirmation that the notice convening the AGM has been issued will be announced in Dagens Nyheter and Svenska Dagbladet on February 24, 2023.
Read the entire official notification in the enclosed PDF document.
Processing of personal data
For information on how your personal data is treated, reference is made to Euroclear Sweden AB’s Privacy notice for personal data processed in connection with a general meeting of shareholders, https://www.euroclear.com/dam/ESw/Legal/Privacy-notice-bolagsstammor-engelska.pdf
For further information, please contact:
Maria Grimberg, Head of Communication and IR, +46 70 896 12 88
Tove Stål, Head of Group External Relations, +46 76 521 61 02
About NCC. NCC is one of the leading construction companies in the Nordics. Based on its expertise in managing complex construction processes, NCC contributes to the positive impact of construction for its customers and society. Operations include commercial property development, building and infrastructure project contracting, and asphalt and stone materials production. In 2022, NCC had sales of SEK 54 bn and 12,500 employees. The NCC shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.